China's Changing Role in Global Supply Chains 11 May
We are pleased to inform you about the lecture “China's Changing Role in Global Supply Chains” organized by RsA Asia and the EBA program which will be held on May 11th 2021.
China's changing role in global supply chains, and businesses cope with it.
- China's role in the global economy before, during and after the COVID19 pandemic
- Reactions to China’s changing role and policies: the USA, the EU and Asia
- Integration, repositioning, decoupling: alternative strategies and practices
- Possible approaches for foreign multinationals, SMEs and startups
- Worst and best practices in market-entry strategies to China
Managing Partner RsA Asia, Head of EBA
Consultant, Global EBA Lecturer