China's Changing Role in Global Supply Chains 11 May
We are pleased to inform you about the lecture “China's Changing Role in Global Supply Chains” organized by RsA Asia and the EBA program which will be held on May 11th 2021.
China's changing role in global supply chains, and businesses cope with it.
- China's role in the global economy before, during and after the COVID19 pandemic
- Reactions to China’s changing role and policies: the USA, the EU and Asia
- Integration, repositioning, decoupling: alternative strategies and practices
- Possible approaches for foreign multinationals, SMEs and startups
- Worst and best practices in market-entry strategies to China
Managing Partner RsA Asia, Head of EBA
Consultant, Global EBA Lecturer
The Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA), a course supported by RsA asia, has been designed to provide professionals with a thorough understanding of how to conduct business in China. The course offers candidates practical know how and expertise in multiple disciplines, with a focus on finance and taxation, and aims to provide concrete knowledge and case studies which will prepare students for the challenges of doing business in China.
3F, 199 Wen ding Rd, Xuhui, Atour Hotel, Exit 5, Yi Shan Rd Station, Line 3, 4 & 9 | 徐汇区文定路199号亚朵酒店3楼，地铁3, 4, 9号线，宜山路地铁站，5号出口
May 11, 2021 7pm China time